Warranty & Policies
Our Warranty & Guarantee
We are happy to back our product with a 1 year warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee. This warrants our products to be free from major manufacturer defects to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the purchase date and our 30 day money back guarantee gives you a full refund, minus shipping, on any of our Solace brand products in the event you are not happy with what you received. We do use natural materials and our customers should be aware that these materials can vary in color, tone and have different grain patterns that is not considered a defect. Paint color can vary depending on light and angle but Solace does try to provide multiple pictures of our products and description to give a good understanding of what you will receive.
Please review the following details on our warranty below:
• If a product is deemed to be defective by Solace SUP, the warranty covers the repair or replacement of the defective product during the 1 year timeframe from original purchase date to that owner. If the same model product is not available, we will replace with a similar model product at no cost to you. Any repair location has to be authorized by Solace SUP before any repairs are made to be covered under this warranty.
• Money back guarantee returns should be in new condition and with original packaging and any tags so that it can be restocked with in the 30 day time period. All shipping cost and a 5% restocking fee will be the customer's responsibility. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
• Solace SUP will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of use of this product. (For example: dropping your cell phone in water.)
• Solace SUP will make the final warranty decision on any product in person or by pictures.
• Returns to Solace SUP will only be accepted if a return authorization number is given in advance by our customer service department.
• The warranty does not cover damage from impact, punctures, excessive heat, sun exposure and normal wear and tear. (Please see our care & maintenance question in our FAQ section)
• The original receipt of purchase is required for warranty claims.
Any orders cancelled before the product has been shipped will be refunded in full by the same method of payment received. If an ordered has been fulfilled and or shipped, customer is responsible for all shipping and handling cost incurred by Solace SUP Boards from the shipping carriers. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
SHIIPPING PROCEDURE & DAMAGE CLAIMS
We do recycle boxes and packing material as often as we can, so you might see some mix-matched packaging, but everything is professionally packed. All paddle boards will be wrapped carefully with padded material and re-enforced at the nose,tail and rails of the board with foam and customized cardboard, shaped to wrap around these critical areas. Then the board will be double boxed and freighted to your door step. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your paddle board has been picked up and is in route to your location. Our freight carriers will call ahead of time to give you an idea of when to expect your board. We recommend that you be there to meet the driver and inspect your SUP board.
Once orders are received, they will be filled within 48 hours. Solace boards will be delivered in 3 to 10 business days depending on your location and freight availability in your area.
We do use reliable freight services to get your package to you safely and take the time to properly pack all of our products. However, sometimes damage can happen while in route to a location. It's important that you be there to inspect your equipment when the driver delivers so you can check for any damages and record the details on the delivery receipt while the driver is there so we have recourse proof to file a claim with the delivery company. They are paid to hang out while a customer inspects their package. Unfortunately, no claim can be made if documentation is not recorded on your delivery receipt when receiving your package.
If you inspect your package and are ok with the damaged area or with having it repaired, then accept delivery, notify the driver of the damage by writing on the receiving receipt, save all packaging and we will compensate you for the damage. Just contact us within 48 hours and provide pictures of the damaged area. Our customer service will contact you within 24 hours to work out a fair compensation to have your product professionally fix. Please note that if there is no record of the damage when receiving your product and Solace was not notified within the stated timeframe; No compensation will be made.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
Solace SUP Boards