Our ECO paddle shirt catches moisture, moves it out and then releases it to keep you comfortable no matter what your day brings. Fits true to size and like a regular T-shirt with a nice drape. Made from recycled plastic bottles. This blend of 50% micro polyester and 50% Repreve gives a shirt that feels light-weight and airy for you and the environment.
Hand drawn art from ink, pen and watercolor is from our local artist Dean McNelia of DM Surf Art. All details are captured by a sublimation transfer process. Our collaboration has truly brought a unique style to our shirts and celebrates a Solace water way of life.
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- Moisture wicking technology that keeps you dry
- Fast drying, light and comfortable feel
- Detailed stitching along both sides
- Fits true to size
- High quality sublimation printing of hand drawn art
- Perfect for everyday fitness in and out of the water
- Comes in white color